- This class has passed.
Certification Program – SFH Orthopedic Massage
|Jul 5, 2022
|8:30am – 5:30pm
|Jul 6, 2022
|8:30am – 5:30pm
|Jul 14, 2022
|8:30am – 5:30pm
|Jul 15, 2022
|8:30am – 5:30pm
SFH Orthopedic Massage Certification
Many Massage Therapists took SFH Orthopedic Massage for a Reason.
People go to school to become massage therapists, learn how to massage, relax clients, and help them with musculoskeletal conditions. Although two years of school seem like a long time, and you might feel that you know a lot once you graduate, please do not take it the wrong way, but it is the beginning of your learning journey. It takes years for someone to perfect their skills and be good at them. The next step is to master what you learned in school with many hours of practice and a hundred clients later. Orthopedic Massage is the next great course for the therapists who want to master soft tissue manipulation, palpation, and connection with the musculoskeletal system.
In signing up for this program, expect to learn more than 70 techniques. The price of this course also includes the prerequisite online Effective Tissue Manipulation course required before joining the in-person course.
You will learn:
- How to correctly identify muscles before treatment
- How to massage with a plan and deliver positive, long-lasting results for your clients
- A wide range of new techniques and considerations, including all major muscle groups
- How to decompress joints, realign and release tight muscles
We organized the certification content by body sections that can benefit from Orthopedic Massage treatments. If taking the full Certification is not for you now, we have bundled the courses to be more appealing with a busy schedule. Please review the Orthopedic course offerings below!
♥ Certification Program (Free online theory and four full days of training)
Reg. $1099, Early $949 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
Bundle A (Free online theory and two full days of training)
Reg. $599 Early $549 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
- Chest and Anterior Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff
- Anterior Neck
- Posterior Neck
Bundle B (Free online theory and two full days of training)
Reg. $599, Early $549 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
- Hip and Thigh
- Leg and Foot
- Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
- Thousands of therapists have taken this certification program
- Clients are calling the office requesting names of therapists who can perform SFH Orthopedic Massage
- Therapists practicing SFH Orthopedic Massage have a longer massage career
- Linda Hoppe, CEO, owner, and co-founder of SFH, developed this course in collaboration with Mara Boaru
- Several SFH courses are designed based on the principles of the Orthopedic Massage courses
- SFH Orthopedic Massage used to be called Deep Tissue Tuesday
Looking for CEUs only
If you choose not to become certified, you are still entitled to receive your credits once you attend the course.
Canada-Alberta Job Grant
Eligible employers can get government funding to help employees (Massage Therapists) access continuing education training.
This program can pay 2/3rds of the training cost for any of our courses that are three days in length. The employer of the therapist pays 1/3rd of the course cost.
Business owners (incorporated, unincorporated, sole-proprietor, partnerships) with four or fewer employees, including all owners, are eligible to receive the funding.
Please take advantage of this excellent opportunity to save money on some of our most popular courses.
SFH Orthopedic Massage
SFH Kinetic Massage
SFH Pre & Postnatal Massage
Click the links below to find out more!
SFH Certification Requirements
- Students have to complete first the prerequisite online course: Effective Tissue Manipulation.
- Students must be present for the whole duration of the course length to become certified.
- Students must participate and safely execute all hands-on components of the course.
- Students must pass the final written exam.
Upon Course Completion:
You will receive an email with the option to write the exam or request proof of completion. Upon registration, make sure you enter your information correctly to ensure this happens. We collect your email address, first name, and last name (please give us the name you wish to have on your proof of attendance or certificate).
Upon Certificate Completion:
Students complete our Certification after they successfully write our exam. They may access their official digital certificate if they meet all course requirements and pass all exams. To view the digital certificate, navigate to your online account. You can print it there or send it to your massage association via email.
Benefits of Being an SFH Certified Therapist
It proves that you have understood the course content to the level where SFH is confident that you can safely incorporate their teachings into your practice.
It gives you confidence that you understood the material to put it into your practice safely.
Proudly promote to your clientele that you are officially SFH certified.
Proficiency in your peers.
Who should take this massage therapy course?
- Registered massage therapists
- Manual Osteopath
- Massage therapy graduate (get 20% off for one year after graduation date)
- Massage therapy student (second-year massage students, once you have completed pathology, get 20% off)
This course contains proprietary information. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the Seminars’ explicit consent for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. In addition, seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action against any illegal distributions or presentations of any of the items listed above.
© 2022 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved
What do people say about this course:
“Amazing experience filled with exceptional knowledge. I left feeling more confident in my massage skills and extra excited to keep practicing in my career. Highly recommended!” – Julie
Thank you for your inspirational teaching and the impact it has had on my clients. You guy’s are the BEST!