Start your Orthopedic Massage journey with Bundle B
In signing up for this program, expect to learn more than 35 techniques. The price of this course also includes the pre-requisite online Effective Tissue Manipulation course required to be done before joining the in-person course. You will need to complete Bundle B and the prerequisite online course in order to become certified.
You will learn:
- How to correctly identify muscles before treatment
- How to massage with a plan and deliver positive long lasting results for your clients
- A wide range of new techniques and considerations including all major muscle groups
- How to decompress joints, realign and release tight muscles
We organized the certification content by body sections that can benefit from Orthopedic Massage treatments. If taking the full certification is not for you at the moment, we have bundled the courses to be more appealing with a busy schedule. You can review the Orthopedic course offerings below!
Bundle B (Free online theory and two full days of training)
Reg. $599, Early $549 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
- Hip and Thigh
- Leg and Foot
- Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
Bundle A (Free online theory and two full days of training)
Reg. $599 Early $549 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
- Chest and Anterior Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff
- Anterior Neck
- Posterior Neck
Your best option is to sign up for the Certification program. Reg. $1099, Early $949 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
♥ Certification Program (Free online theory and four full days of training)
“Amazing experience filled with exceptional knowledge. I left feeling more confident in my massage skills and extra excited to keep practicing in my career. Highly recommended!” – Julie
Looking for CEUs only
If you choose not to become certified, you are still entitled to receive your credits.
SFH Certification Requirements
- Students have to complete first the prerequisite online course: Effective Tissue Manipulation.
- Students must be present for the whole duration of the course length to become certified.
- Students must participate and safely execute all hands-on components of the course.
- Students must pass the final written exam.
Upon Course Completion:
You will receive an email with the option to write the exam or request proof of completion. Upon registration, make sure you enter your information correctly to ensure this happens. We collect your email address, first name, and last name (please give us the name you wish to have on your proof of attendance and/or certificate).
Upon Certificate Completion:
Students complete our “Certification” after they successfully write our exam. If they meet all course requirements and pass all exams, they may access their official digital certificate. To view the digital certificate, navigate to your online account. You can print it there or send it to your massage association via email.
Benefits of Being an SFH Certified Therapist
It proves that you have understood the course content to the level where SFH is confident that you can safely incorporate their teachings into your practice.
It gives you total confidence that you understood the material to safely put it into your practice.
Proudly promote to your clientele that you are officially SFH certified.
Proficiency in your peers.
Who should take this massage therapy course?
- Registered massage therapists
- Manual Osteopath
- Massage therapy graduate (get 20% off for one year after graduation date)
- Massage therapy student (second-year massage students, once you have completed pathology, get 20% off)
This course contains proprietary information. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the Seminars’ explicit consent for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. In addition, seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action against any illegal distributions or presentations of any of the items listed above.
© 2022 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved