- This class has passed.
|Thu – Fri||Nov 11–12, 2021||9am – 5pm|
Patients are referred to the Myofascial Release Treatment Centers worldwide when traditional therapy, medication, or surgery has failed to produce the desired results. There are times where clients seem to try it all with no results. Clients with persistent pain need lasting relief. This new take on the myofascial release is inspired by John Barnes’ instruction and Denny’s extensive treatment hours. Myofascial release/Fascial Decompression was created to offer therapists a method to achieve positive clinical outcomes for clients who suffer from chronic conditions.
Make a difference for clients when nothing else seems to work. Initiate your client’s self-healing process with this gentle, less invasive approach. Satisfy clients by giving consistent and effective results. You will not find this unique course anywhere else.
- Learn how to treat and recognize fascial restrictions.
- Understand the relationship between the nervous system and the connective tissue and how it influences patient health.
- Gain confidence in treating specific injuries, postural imbalances, and chronic conditions targeting the fascia.
- Get empowered by adding a new skill that will help your most health challenge clients.
- Recommended to MT with all levels of expertise.
- Recommended for tired hands and MT wanting to focus their approach on a lighter therapeutic direction.
Limited Seating. Reserve Now.
I attended the Oncology Soft Tissue Manipulation Level 2 course in March 2020. It is a course that every massage therapist should take as 1 in 2 people are diagnosed with cancer sometime in their life. I wanted to be certified because I want to be able to continue treating all my clients in the event that they have cancer and know when to refer out. The course gave me the confidence to treat clients and the knowledge of what further information I need to collect to best treat clients safely. I appreciate the opportunity to practice the health intake process. I have used the information that I have gained in the course already in practice. The course has made me a more rounded, better therapist. There are principles that I have incorporated within my regular, non-oncology clientele. My regular clients have stated that how much more relaxed they have felt. The instructor Shirley is very approachable and knowledgeable about the subject. She made the content easy to understand. I no longer feel intimidated to help clients who have or have had cancer. Thanks, SFH and Shirley!