- This class has passed.
|Thu – Fri||Feb 24–25, 2022||9am – 5pm|
Temporary COVID-19 Restrictions
Seminars for Health wants to assure you that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus situation, and we are following federal, local, and provincial guidelines carefully. We have a full response plan in place should the situation change at any time.
Procedures for in-person training:
Update February 9, 2022:
As announced by the Provincial Government on February 8, 2022, businesses no longer need to participate in the Restrictions Exemption Program. Although, proof of vaccination is no longer required to attend in-person classes masks will still be mandatory until there is notice otherwise.
Additionally, SFH will implement the following in-person procedures
- Regular hand sanitizing
- Working with the same partner
Seminars for Health will do everything we can to ensure we stay open and are able to serve you during these times of need.
Patients are referred to the Myofascial Release Treatment Centers worldwide when traditional therapy, medication, or surgery has failed to produce the desired results. There are times where clients seem to try it all with no results. Clients with persistent pain need lasting relief. This new take on the myofascial release is inspired by John Barnes’ instruction and Denny’s extensive treatment hours. Myofascial release/Fascial Decompression was created to offer therapists a method to achieve positive clinical outcomes for clients who suffer from chronic conditions.
Make a difference for clients when nothing else seems to work. Initiate your client’s self-healing process with this gentle, less invasive approach. Satisfy clients by giving consistent and effective results. You will not find this unique course anywhere else.
- Learn how to treat and recognize fascial restrictions.
- Understand the relationship between the nervous system and the connective tissue and how it influences patient health.
- Gain confidence in treating specific injuries, postural imbalances, and chronic conditions targeting the fascia.
- Get empowered by adding a new skill that will help your most health challenge clients.
- Recommended to MT with all levels of expertise.
- Recommended for tired hands and MT wanting to focus their approach on a lighter therapeutic direction.
Limited Seating. Reserve Now.
I cannot believe how much difference the Dynamic Cups have made within my treatment. The benefits are so therapeutic. The kinetic movement techniques provide a deeper release while helping my clients relax.