Become Certified in SFH Kinetic MassageApril 17, 2023 9:33 am
A Kinetic Massage is a form of bodywork that uses movement and massage techniques to release tension, maintain or increase the range of motion, and improve the overall function of the body’s systems. Massage Therapists trained in Kinetic Massage treat musculoskeletal problems, such as muscle tightness, joint stiffness, joint pain, and body movement patterns imbalances.
During a Kinetic Massage session, the therapist will use various techniques, such as stretching, compressions, and manipulations, to stimulate the muscles and soft tissues surrounding the joint. The therapist may also use specialized tools, such as balls or rollers, and straps to help release tension and promote muscle relaxation.
Kinetic Massage is indicated for people experiencing pain or discomfort and those looking to improve their overall physical function and performance. Kinetic Massage is the ideal approach for osteoarthritic joint sufferers awaiting arthroplasty. Pre-surgery, osteoarthritic joints will benefit from Kinetic Massage, which will help maintain ROM and strength, improving recovery speed. It is typically done on a massage table with the client fully dressed, but it can also be performed while the client is standing or seated.
Contrary to Kinetic Massage, Relaxation Massage is a massage designed to promote relaxation and stress relief. It typically involves using long, flowing strokes and gentle pressure to help the client relax and release tension. The therapist may use Swedish massage, aromatherapy, hot stone, and soft music to create a soothing atmosphere. Relaxation massage can help to improve circulation, reduce muscle tension, and improve overall well-being. It is often used to promote relaxation and stress management and may benefit those experiencing high stress or anxiety levels. Relaxation massage is typically done on a massage table and can be performed with or without massage oils or lotions.
What are some of the benefits of Relaxation and Kinetic Massage approaches?
- Reducing muscle tension and pain: Relaxation and Kinetic Massages can help to relax tense muscles, improve circulation, and reduce pain.
- Improving range of motion: Kinetic Massage is perfect for restricted joints. It changes the range of motion by releasing tight muscles and improving flexibility.
- Reducing stress and anxiety: Relaxation and Kinetic Massages can help promote relaxation and stress relief.
- Improving sleep: Relaxation and Kinetic Massages can help to relax the body and mind, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Boosting the immune system: Relaxation Massage has been shown to increase the production of immune cells, which can help to improve overall health and well-being.
- Improving cardiovascular health: Massage therapy has been shown to lower blood pressure, improve circulation, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Managing chronic pain: Relaxation and Kinetic Massages can help to manage chronic pain, such as lower back pain or arthritis.
It is important to note that the specific benefits of Relaxation and Kinetic massages will depend on the individual and the specific health issue being addressed. Speaking with a healthcare provider to determine if Relaxation Massage or Kinetic Massage is appropriate for your specific needs and goals is always a good idea.
What are the benefits of becoming certified in SFH Kinetic Massage?
- Professional recognition: A certification in SFH Kinetic Massage demonstrates to clients and potential employers that you have completed the necessary training and have the knowledge and skills to practice this form of bodywork.
- Improved skills and knowledge: Kinetic Massage certification program typically includes a comprehensive curriculum covering various techniques and concepts. By completing a certification program, you will gain a deeper understanding of the principles and practices of Kinetic Massage and be able to offer more effective treatments to your clients.
- Career advancement: A certification in Kinetic Massage can open up new career opportunities and increase your credibility as a massage therapist. It may also increase your income potential and allow you to specialize in a specific practice area.
- Personal growth: Pursuing a certification in Kinetic Massage can be a rewarding personal and professional development experience. It can help you expand your skills and knowledge and may lead to personal growth and fulfillment as you work to help others improve their health and well-being.
- With an SFH Kinetic Massage certification, you will be able to learn all the traditional and advanced massage techniques for neck, shoulder, and hip-related problem treatment. Experienced therapists have designed the SFH Kinetic Massage Certification course for Seminars for Health (SFH). With all the theoretical and practical massage training, massage professionals can equip themselves with cutting-edge therapy programs. Enroll in the SFH Kinetic Massage Certification program and take your career to the next level.
For more info about the in-person program please go to the link
For more info about the online program please go to the link
Categorised in: Blog
This post was written by Linda Hoppe
Comments are closed here.