Life-changing education that everyone can benefit from.
Poor digestion is a root cause of disease. Slow and incomplete digestion leads to reduced absorption of nutrients and nutrient deficiencies affecting all body systems. Illnesses such as allergies, immune disorders, cardiovascular disorders, inflammatory conditions and obesity can result from slow and incomplete digestion. A Standard American Diet (SAD diet), stress, and lifestyle choices directly affect our digestion and our body’s ability to absorb and use the nutrients available to us.
In this course you will learn:
- The organs involved in digestion and how they work together.
- Common pathologies affecting the digestive system such as: underactive stomach, overactive stomach, cirrhosis of the liver, gallbladder attacks, pancreatitis, dysglycemia, dysbiosis, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Signs and symptoms of poor digestion.
- The causes of faulty digestion.
- Common nutrient deficiencies related to poor digestion.
- How to improve your digestion through diet and lifestyle.
- How to achieve optimal health by maximizing your digestion.
All Health care practitioners and the general public are welcome!
This course contains proprietary information. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the explicit consent of Seminars for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. Seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action towards any illegal distributions or presentations of any of the items listed above.
© 2022 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved