Cupping Fundamentals and Safety (Self-Paced E-learning)
"I recently took the Dynamic cupping course in Calgary, and man was it worth it. Since I started schooling and recently, my career in massage therapy, I had always wanted to learn to cup as I had always thought it was a particularly helpful adjunctive therapy...I was not wrong. Ever since I started using it in my practice, the amount of positive feedback I get has doubled. People keep telling me how much it helped them and I'm so glad! This course was totally worth it, and I would 100% recommend it."
Cupping application is a powerful and useful tool when placed in the right hands. This self-paced e-learning course is designed by the Seminars for Health faculty to teach you how to practice Cupping safely while discovering its fascinating history and common practice. Different standards of forms of Cupping practiced around the world are creating potential risks and undesirable results. However, the risks can be eliminated if proper application guidelines are followed, and safety becomes a priority.
Advantages of taking this self-paced e-learning online course
1. Good use of your time. Learn at your own pace and when it is the most conducive to learning. There is no need to give up a sacred weekend or loose work attending a workshop. Learn around your commitment and social schedule.
2. Cost-effectiveness: You can save on traveling and accommodation costs and there is no need to take some days off work, lose income and pay for a babysitter as you can attend the course whenever it is the most convenient for me.
3. Information overload: You can learn so much in a traditional weekend workshop and not being able to retain most of it. Learning online allows me time and repetition until you are ready to learn the next chapter.
4. Do you want to be certified in Dynamic Cupping SFH
5. Are you new to Cupping and interested in finding more?
6. Do you want to know more about safe cupping practice?
7. You have previous cupping experience, and you want to know more.
8. You want flexibility with course times. This online course can be taken between clients or before or after work!
9. You need CEU credits.
What you will learn in this course
Classification of Cupping
History of Cupping
Common types of Cups
Common skin reactions
Safety around Cupping
Proper application of Cupping
Who is Seminars for Health?
Linda Hoppe and Bob Cross founded Seminars for Health in 2011. SFH is a successful Canadian Online and In-class training company and has grown into becoming Canada's leader in Advanced Education for Massage Therapists. SFH faculty of 15 instructors provides over 130 quality course offerings per year to support and enhance the massage therapy industry. Seminars for Health is the original creator of the SFH Dynamic Cupping course and technique, developed seven accredited Certification Programs recognized in both Canada and the USA. Their classes are uniquely and carefully designed, created from knowledge, experience, and science research to enhance your skills and strengthen the Health industry. We offer exclusive courses that cannot be found anywhere else. Together we will raise the standard of excellence!
We are currently offering live webinars and self-paced e-learning courses globally. We instruct our in-class courses in Canada in Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Medicine Hat, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto and in July 2020 will be teaching our SFH Orthopedic Massage in Costa Rica.
Upon online class Completion:
You will receive an online certificate indicating proof of completion. You will then be permitted to take the online SFH Dynamic Cupping practical course.
This course is an introductory theory course to SFH Dynamic Cupping Online Certification Program. Take both the Cupping Fundamentals and Safety and SFH Dynamic Cupping courses and you can become certified as an SFH Dynamic Cupping.
Who qualifies to take this course?
Open to everyone wanting to know more about Cupping.
Become certified in SFH Dynamic Cupping with taking both Cupping Fundamentals and Dynamic Cupping Practical online course.
Full refunds may be provided if the course(s) have not been accessed. In cases in which course interaction is minimal, the course cost may be applied to another product or workshop. Engagement in the course that indicates use, will result in no refund.
This course contains information that is proprietary. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the explicit consent of Seminars for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. All Seminars for Health content is protected by Canadian copyright laws. Seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action towards any illegal distributions or presentations of any of the items listed above.
Note: Cups are not included with any online course purchase. You may purchase cups here.