CranioSacral Therapy 2 course will teach the practitioner highly advanced evaluation and treatment skills that are built on the principles of Craniosacral Therapy and taught in CST I. Addressing the Central Nervous System and the environment of the brain, CST II will focus on complex pain, trauma-induced cranial lesions, facial trauma, regional and whole-body unwinding, stomato-emotional release and assessing and resolving whole body dysfunction patterns that can keep one trapped in bodily dysfunction.
At the end of this advanced course, therapists will not only be able to assess the Craniosacral System, the many osseous and membranous structures of the dura, cranium, and spinal cord, but they will be able to evaluate and treat structural dysfunction throughout the body in a new and revolutionary way that produces profound and lasting effects within the body, and which lead to permanent, functional, and positive change.
This is important and revolutionary work!
- Building an understanding of the craniosacral system, cranial base restrictions, sphenoid dysfunction, dural tube restrictions, and the sacrum.
- Fully understanding optimal and dysfunctional cranial bone motion patterns
- Visualization of the Falx, Tentorum, Dural tube, and bony attachments as they respond to treatment.
- Visualize the dural membranes responding to motion testing of the cranial bones.
- Unlocking the occipital base with sphenoid
- Decompressing sphenoid, vomer, and maxilla
- Unlocking the sacral base with occiput (Advanced Dural Tube Work)
- Understanding the significance of still points and therapeutic pulse
- Regional unwinding
- Advanced visualization skills
- Listening to the Facial Voice
- Whole Body Unwinding and Still Point Integration
Who should take this course?
All healthcare providers who work directly with oncology patients are welcome to take this course. Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Nursing staff, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Athletic therapists, kinesiologists, Manual Osteopaths, and Osteopaths.
2nd Year Massage Therapy students who have completed Pathology are welcome.
Link to renew your passport
This course contains proprietary information. None of the material in this course may be used without the explicit consent of Seminars for Health, including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. In addition, seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action against any illegal distributions or presentations of any items listed above.
© 2023 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved