Soften adhesions and improve muscle function with soft tissue manipulation
Clients suffer from tight muscles, pain, and joint deterioration and require soft tissue manipulation to restore functionality. In response to repetitive injuries and trauma, your body creates adhesions by creating new tissue, often causing pain and dysfunction. Orthopedic Techniques are known to get those results and help your clients with soft tissue injuries and pain.
By joining this course, you get free access to the online Effective Tissue Manipulation course required before entering the in-person course.
You will learn the following:
- Soften adhesions and the symptoms that they cause
- Lengthen muscles and tendons
- Restore functionality
- Manage pain
- Decompress joints
- Release tight muscles
We organized the certification content by body sections: Bundle A and Bundle B.
♥ Certification Program (Free online theory and four full days of training)
Reg. $1099, Early $949 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
Bundle A (Free online theory and two full days of training)
Reg. $599 Early $549 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
- Chest and Anterior Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff
- Anterior Neck
- Posterior Neck
Bundle B (Free online theory and two full days of training)
Reg. $599, Early $549 (Students and first-year graduates 20% off)
- Hip and Thigh
- Leg and Foot
- Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
- Thousands of therapists have taken this certification program
- Clients are calling the office requesting names of therapists who can perform SFH Orthopedic Massage
- Therapists practicing SFH Orthopedic Massage have a longer massage career
- Linda Hoppe, CEO, owner, and co-founder of SFH developed this course in collaboration with Mara Boaru
- Several SFH courses are designed based on the principles of the Orthopedic Massage courses
- SFH Orthopedic Massage used to be called Deep Tissue Tuesday
SFH Certification Requirements
- Students must be present for the whole duration of the course length to become certified.
- Students must participate and safely execute all hands-on components of the course.
- Students must pass the final written exam.
- Students must complete the Effective Tissue Manipulation online course
Although taking the exam is not mandatory to obtain credits from your association, certain insurance companies may insist on it as a prerequisite for covering your practice in this therapy. As a result, it’s recommended that you verify with your insurance provider to determine their criteria.
Exam: Within three days of course completion, Seminars for Health will send students an email with a link to access the online exam. You will have 14 days of access to complete your exam, starting when you sign up. Upon passing (>70%), log in to your online account to obtain your certificate. To view the digital certificate, navigate to your online account.
Remember to submit your certificates to your association to receive credit.
Benefits of Being an SFH Certified Therapist
It demonstrates your comprehension of the course material to a level where the certifying body is assured that you can safely integrate their teachings into your professional practice.
Certain insurance companies may insist you write an exam and be certified as a prerequisite for covering your practice in this therapy.
Being certified gives you confidence that you understand the material to put it into your practice safely.
By obtaining certification, you can confidently advertise to your clients that you are officially SFH certified.
Acquiring certification boosts your level of expertise among colleagues in your profession.
What Distinguishes “proof of attendance” from “Certification”?
Upon completion of our courses, students receive “proof of attendance”, which entitles them to the designated credits approved by their association. There’s no need to take an exam for getting continued education credits.
In contrast, students have the option to obtain certification by passing our exam. Upon passing all required exams, they’ll receive an SFH certificate that acknowledges they have met all the necessary requirements to become a “Certified Therapist.” Some insurance companies do require certification for coverage. It is recommended that you verify with your insurance provider to determine their criteria.
Looking for CEUs only
If you’re solely interested in obtaining CEUs, attending the class will suffice as you’ll be granted credits and digital evidence of attendance.
Who should take this massage therapy course?
- Registered massage therapists
- Manual Osteopath
- Massage therapy graduate (get 20% off for one year after graduation date)
- Massage therapy student (second-year massage students, once you have completed pathology, get 20% off)
This course contains proprietary information. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the Seminars’ explicit consent for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. In addition, seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action against any illegal distributions or presentations of any of the items listed above.
© 2022 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved
What do people say about this course:
“Amazing experience filled with exceptional knowledge. I left feeling more confident in my massage skills and extra excited to keep practicing in my career. Highly recommended!” – Julie