Fun and energetic five hours course! Join this class to learn about how to use essential oil with specific techniques unique to Aroma Massage. This simple but extremely rejuvenating practice brings the feeling of harmony and boosts stamina and energy to the body, mind, and spirit. By combining targeted massage with selected essential oil properties and a unique massage approach, you will elevate the relaxation experience of massage with Essential Oil Therapy.
A powerful and noninvasive tool for assisting the body. Aroma Massage uses a sequence of antiseptic and antiviral essential oils that enhance the immune system, and increase circulation and lymphatic flow.
You will work with essential oils, and three blends are in the treatment. Specific gentle massage techniques and a unique form of reflexology deliver the oils deep into the tissues.
These are the principal oils used in Aroma-Massage
- Oregano: Soothes tired bodies with warmth and comfort. Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Thyme: Spicy, herbaceous aroma perfect for relieving symptoms of cough. Highly antimicrobial.
- Cypress: It is popular to reduce joint and muscle pain and symptoms of cough and cold.
- Birch: Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- Peppermint: Antimicrobial, analgesic, improves circulation
- Basil: Antimicrobial, relaxes muscles
- Marjoram: Relaxes muscles
- Blend of Braveheart
- Blend for Sore muscle and Bone
- Blend for Joint
Perform a 60 min full body massage using seven essential oils and three blends in both prone and supine positions
Learn specific essential oil applications for safe practice and optimal results
Learn how to apply the essential oil to the body to reset and rejuvenate
Proficient in offering AromaMassage to your clients
This course includes
Kit of Seven essential oils and three blends ($200 value)
Get a practical session done on you
Learn how to market Aroma Massage
This course contains proprietary information. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the explicit consent of Seminars for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. Seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action against any illegal distributions or presentations of any of the items listed above.
© 2022 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved