Holistic Nutrition for Digestion
|Tue||Apr 21||8:30am – 11am|
Life changing education that everyone can benefit from.
Poor digestion is a root cause of disease. Slow and incomplete digestion leads to reduced absorption of nutrients and nutrient deficiencies affecting all body systems. Illnesses such as allergies, immune disorders, cardiovascular disorders, inflammatory conditions and obesity can result from slow and incomplete digestion. A Standard American Diet (SAD diet), stress, and lifestyle choices directly affect our digestion and our body’s ability to absorb and use the nutrients available to us.
In this course you will learn:
- The organs involved in digestion and how they work together.
- Common pathologies affecting the digestive system such as: underactive stomach, overactive stomach, cirrhosis of the liver, gallbladder attacks, pancreatitis, dysglycemia, dysbiosis, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Signs and symptoms of poor digestion.
- The causes of faulty digestion.
- Common nutrient deficiencies related to poor digestion.
- How to improve your digestion through diet and lifestyle.
- How to achieve optimal health by maximizing your digestion.
All Health care practicioners and general public welcome!
I just took a Kinetic Massage of the Neck seminar with Linda Hoppe at the FSMTA convention in Florida. It was one of the best learning experiences I ever had. The anatomical explanations were wonderful and gave you the confidence and knowledge to work safely with your clients. The hands-on part of the class was great as well and you left with some fantastic new techniques for your “tool box” (as I like to call it) to treat neck and upper back issues in a new, different and very effective way. I can highly recommend this class. Your clients will love their treatments. Thank you, Linda!