- This class has passed.
|Mon – Tue
|Sep 26–27, 2022
|9am – 5pm
Patients are referred to the Myofascial Release Treatment Centers worldwide when traditional therapy, medication, or surgery has failed to produce the desired results. However, there are times when clients seem to try it all with no results. Clients with persistent pain need lasting relief. John Barnes’s instruction and Denny’s extensive treatment hours inspired this new take on the myofascial release. Myofascial release/Fascial Decompression was created to offer therapists a method to achieve positive clinical outcomes for clients who suffer from chronic conditions.
Make a difference for clients when nothing else seems to work. Initiate your client’s self-healing process with this gentle, less invasive approach. Satisfy clients by giving consistent and effective results. You will not find this unique course anywhere else.
- Learn how to treat and recognize fascial restrictions.
- Understand the relationship between the nervous system and the connective tissue and how it influences patient health.
- Gain confidence in treating specific injuries, postural imbalances, and chronic conditions targeting the fascia.
- Get empowered by adding a new skill to help your most health-challenging clients.
- It is recommended to MT with all levels of expertise.
- It is recommended for tired hands and MT is wanting to focus their approach on a lighter therapeutic direction.
Who should take this massage therapy course?
- Registered massage therapists
- Manual Osteopath
- Massage therapy graduate (get 20% off for one year after graduation date)
- Massage therapy student (second-year massage students, once you have completed pathology, get 20% off)
This course contains proprietary information. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the explicit consent of Seminars for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. Seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action against any illegal distributions or presentations of any items listed above.
© 2022 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved
I have taken numerous continuing education courses over the years, both massage and cupping, and by far SFH Dynamic Cupping and Massage Therapy course is the best! The techniques are relevant and have made such a difference in my practice. I would take any course that SFH offers.