|Thu – Fri||Apr 15–16||9am – 5pm|
Patients are referred to the Myofascial Release Treatment Centers worldwide when traditional therapy, medication, or surgery has failed to produce the desired results. There are times where clients seem to try it all with no results. Clients with persistent pain need lasting relief. This new take on the myofascial release is inspired by John Barnes’ instruction and Denny’s extensive treatment hours. Myofascial release/Fascial Decompression was created to offer therapists a method to achieve positive clinical outcomes for clients who suffer from chronic conditions.
Make a difference for clients when nothing else seems to work. Initiate your client’s self-healing process with this gentle, less invasive approach. Satisfy clients by giving consistent and effective results. You will not find this unique course anywhere else.
- Learn how to treat and recognize fascial restrictions.
- Understand the relationship between the nervous system and the connective tissue and how it influences patient health.
- Gain confidence in treating specific injuries, postural imbalances, and chronic conditions targeting the fascia.
- Get empowered by adding a new skill that will help your most health challenge clients.
- Recommended to MT with all levels of expertise.
- Recommended for tired hands and MT wanting to focus their approach on a lighter therapeutic direction.
Limited Seating. Reserve Now.
That course was beautiful!
Honestly it flowed so smoothly and I felt the meditation was done at the perfect time as a break for the morning.
I am so excited to practice this, find my own flow with it and incorporate it into my practice.
The way you have put it all together is stunning. You have created something magical and the way you deliver the knowledge is easy to accept and absorb.
I am so grateful to be on this mindfulness journey and hope to help share it with the world.
Stacey Bellefontaine Nova Scotia