Earth Sustainable Diet
|Fri||Apr 29, 2022||9am – 1pm|
Procedures for in-person training:
Seminars for Health is implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program in accordance with Alberta Health Services. This program will have the following measures added to all in-person training:
To enter any in-person training you must meet one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination to enter the class with valid government-issued photo ID As of November 15, 2021 Seminars for Health will only accept vaccine QR codes in accordance with the mandate by the Alberta Government. Get your QR Code here. Alberta Covid Records
- Only fully vaccinated individuals will be admitted
- must be a vaccine approved in Canada
- Documentation of a medical exemption
- Proof of privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed). Link for asymptomatic testing Alberta.
Additionally, SFH will implement the following in-person procedures
- Regular hand sanitizing
- Working with the same partner
- Mandatory masking
“Align your diet with the environment to protect our planet and your health.”
Did you know that according to the World Health Organization (WHO), 66% of the earth’s water resources are being used for agriculture and food production is responsible for 20-30% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions?
Also, did you know that the top 5 unsustainable foods are lamb, beef, cheese, pork, and farm salmon (EWG, 2011)?
Eating healthy and sustainably can be challenging. If the facts listed above are intriguing to you, then this 4 hrs course is for you. Let us help you with joining the Earth Sustainable Diet course. Lisa Gossen reviewed the latest information about the subject and is excited to share her research with you. Learn all about eating for your own personal health and the environment, and start your journey towards eating healthily and sustainably for future generations to come.
Describe how we are eating and growing our food
Learn the link between the way we eat and the landfill
Learn how our lifestyle is not sustainable in the long run and what to do about it
Learn about consumer power and concrete tips on out to be part of the solution and not the problem
I would highly recommend Seminars for Health to any Massage Therapist who is looking to learn and improve their treatments.