Client Retention Strategies
|Wed||Nov 2||9am – 12:30pm|
Brand new business course: Client Retention Strategies developed by our expert Lisa Gossen BSC, RMT, CHNC, with 30 years of clinical experience running a successful business, and Linda Hoppe Bkin, TRP, MT owner and cofounder of Seminars for Health. Learn the top strategies to grow and retain your clientele.
Client retention is the therapist and clinic’s ability to retain its customers over time. Clients tend to rebook when their expectations are met. What is required besides a good treatment for the client to reschedule their next appointment? What should you be doing to make sure of that? How do you measure the efficacity of your intervention? These critical questions will all be answered in this 3.5 hrs course. Clinic owners and staff are also welcome.
Course learning objectives:
- Delve into the specifics of how to form professional connected relationships with your clients
- Learn how to communicate effectively with precise language
- Learn how to increase revenue without working harder
- Learn how to present yourself as an expert in your field
- How to deliver experiences for your client that will keep them coming back
Whether working as a sole proprietor, in a multidisciplinary clinic, or in a home-based practice, we all face similar challenges as massage therapists. This seminar will help you develop your business skills to innovate and adapt to rapid changes in our industry and stay inspired and avoid burnout. Coaching, connection, and collaboration are vital for the wellness industry. This course is highly interactive and will give opportunities to discuss similar challenges, share ideas, and learn from others.
Course learning outcomes:
On successful completion of this course, the student will gain an understanding of how to:
- Create an engaged professional relationship with their clients.
- Design environments that encompass a more comprehensive view of client loyalty.
- Identify opportunities to grow income from additional revenue streams and investigate the importance of retailing as an asset to their overall customer loyalty strategy.
- Plan ways to promote themself as a specialist. Includes marketing to increase their client base, interviewing, resume building, and developing their brand.
- Prioritize financial wellness by refreshing skills and staying current.
Sign up for this 3.5-hour course!
Who qualifies to take this course?
- Massage clinic owners
- Massage Therapists
- Athletic Therapists
- Manual Osteopaths
- Anyone that wants to grow their business
Upon Course Completion
You will receive an email with proof of completion stating that you have attended the class!
This course contains proprietary information. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the Seminars’ explicit consent for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. In addition, Seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action against any illegal distributions or presentations of any items listed above.
© 2022 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved
Sometimes it is easy to forget to take care of ourselves as therapists. The exercises I learned are easy to do at the end of a long day. I can feel my posture correct itself already.