- This class has passed.
Client Retention Strategies
|Feb 15, 2023
|9am – 12:30pm
The key to keeping a client happy is providing the best experience. What does this look like?
Client retention is essential for a thriving practice. This event will cover how to successfully implement a client retention strategy to build your client base and increase your revenue. The event hosts will delve into the specifics of how to form connected professional relationships with your clients, how to communicate effectively, how to increase revenue without working harder, how to present yourself as an expert in your field, and how to deliver experiences for your client that will keep them coming back.
Whether you are working as a sole proprietor, in a multidisciplinary clinic, or in a home-based practice we all face similar challenges as massage therapists. This event will help you develop your business skills to innovate and adapt to rapid changes in our industry and stay inspired and avoid burnout. Coaching, connection, and collaboration are vital for the wellness industry. This course is highly interactive and will give opportunities to discuss similar challenges, share ideas, and learn from others.
Event outcomes: the student will gain an understanding of how to:
- Learn what it takes to provide the best client experience.
- Create an engaged professional relationship with clients.
- Design environments that encompass a more comprehensive view of client loyalty.
- Identify opportunities to grow income from additional revenue streams and investigate the importance of retailing as an asset to their overall customer loyalty strategy.
- Plan ways to promote you as a specialist. Includes marketing to increase client base, interviewing, resume building, and developing their brand.
- Prioritize financial wellness by refreshing skills and staying current.
We are inviting the following professionals!
- Massage clinic owners
- Massage Therapists
- Athletic Therapists
- Manual Osteopaths
- Anyone that wants to grow their business
Upon Event Completion
You will receive an email with proof of completion stating that you have attended the class!
This event contains proprietary information. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the Seminars’ explicit consent for Health. Including paraphrasing or altered versions. Canadian copyright laws protect all Seminars for Health content. In addition, Seminars for Health reserves the right to pursue legal action against any illegal distributions or presentations of any items listed above.
© 2022 Seminars for Health Inc., All rights reserved
I would highly recommend Seminars for Health to any Massage Therapist who is looking to learn and improve their treatments.