New and fun five hours course. Aroma Massage brings the feeling of harmony, boosts stamina and energy to the body, mind, and spirit. By combining targeted massage with selected essential oil properties and a unique massage approach, you will elevate the relaxation experience of massage with Essential Oil Therapy.
A powerful and noninvasive tool for assisting the body. Aroma Massage uses a sequence of antiseptic and antiviral essential oils that enhance the immune system, increase circulation and lymphatic flow.
You will work with essential oils, and three blends are in the treatment. Specific gentle massage techniques and a unique form of reflexology deliver the oils deep into the tissues.
These are the principal oils used in Aroma-Massage
- Oregano: Soothes tired bodies with warmth and comfort. Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Thyme: Spicy, herbaceous aroma perfect for relieving symptoms of cough. Highly antimicrobial.
- Cypress: It is popular to reduce joint and muscle pain and symptoms of cough and cold.
- Birch: Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- Peppermint: Antimicrobial, analgesic, improves circulation
- Basil: Antimicrobial, relaxes muscles
- Marjoram: Relaxes muscles
- Blend of Braveheart
- Blend for Sore muscle and Bone
- Blend for Joint
Perform a 60 min full body massage using seven essential oils and three blends in both prone and supine position
Learn specific essential oil application for safe practice and optimal results
Learn how to apply the essential oil to the body to reset and rejuvenate
Proficient in offering AromaMassage to your clients
This course includes
Kit of Seven essential oils and three blends ($200 value)
Get a practical session done on you
Learn how to market Aroma Massage
Last weekend cupping, this weekend Kinetic Massage for the shoulder! I’m so excited to use these new techniques! Fellow therapists, check them out, they have tons of options and the courses are truly excellent! Clients and friends – this is all for you! All of my continued education helps me to create more effective treatment plans to help you reach your health – Jocelyn