Course for the dental hygienists, RMT's, physiotherapists and chiropractors.
• Learn an effective and respectful way to treat the temporomandibular joint INTRAORALLY.
• Become confident and expand your practice.
• Offer a new and specialized service to your clients.
• By taking this course you will review the anatomy and mechanics of the jaw.
• You will learn to palpate the challenging soft tissue and joint components to ensure precise treatment.
• The factors involved in various pathologies and evaluation strategies will be discussed.
• Plus lots of hand-on practice time will be accounted for.
• Lastly, we will be discussing ways to incorporate the new techniques into your practice and how to access this niche clientele.
What to bring to the seminar?
Large and small towels
Loose fitting clothes and tank tops for easy access to the neck
Massage tables are provided
Credits per course
CMTBC: 7 PE /A2 (core credits)
MTAS: 7 primary credits
NHPC: 5 for NHPC Massage Therapists
MTAA: 7 primary